Why's this one of the most comprehensive insights into the accommodation industry?
Unlike anonymous surveys with questionable data quality, I actually talked to 1500 real travellers across the globe. I took care to keep the demographic, ethnic, lifestyle subsets balanced. This was not an online survey. I talked to each of these people over the phone and some conversations were 30 mins to 1 hour long. The report took 6 months to prepare with two dedicted resources.
- How do people discover the right hotels today?
- What makes for a good deal?
- How much do reviews matter? How are they consumed?
- Why do travellers call hotels before/after booking?
- How does alternative accommodations (like B'n'B's) stack up against traditional hotels?
This is a 30 page in-depth report that covers all the above points and much more.